FOOT SURGERY IN DORKING, SURREY
Your search for a reliable clinic offering foot surgery in Dorking or Surrey ends here. Each foot surgeon of our team has years of experience in helping patients through personalised care. Whether a patient has an acute leg injury or suffering from a chronic disorder, our orthopaedic specialists will suggest the ideal surgery for you. They excel in treating all types of ankle and foot injuries with a complete focus on facilitating the patients a quick return to their daily activities. We have access to the latest technology in our clinic so each and every patient approaching us for foot surgery in can have complete peace of mind.
FOOT CARE SPECIALISTS YOU CAN COUNT ON
With an enviable reputation of offering reliable foot surgery in Surrey for over 30 years, we are specialists who can make all the difference in your foot health. Our podiatrists and chiropodists have extensive knowledge of foot care problems and can easily advise you on the best course of action. We are committed to providing the highest quality foot and ankle care services to our patients at affordable rates.
At Advanced Foot Care, our patients always come first. No matter what your foot ailment or foot problem is, we can offer you the treatment, care and advise you need. Whenever possible, we use minimally invasive procedures to reduce the downtime and get our patients back to their normal life quickly. From paediatrics to geriatrics and everyone in between, we treat patients of all ages. With us by your side, be assured of seeking the highest quality foot care services.
FEW FOOT ISSUES WE DEAL WITH
- Acute Foot Pain
- Ankle Fractures
- Foot Fractures
- Ankle Sprains
- Sports Injuries
- Joint Replacement
- Chronic Ankle Pain
- Claw Toe Deformities
- Inflammatory Joint Arthritis
- Congenital or Acquired Foot Deformities
WHY APPROACH US FOR FOOT SURGERY?
- We have helped numerous patients overcome their foot ailments for over 3 decades.
- We assess your issue thoroughly and inform you about the various treatment options.
- Rely on a fixed price treatment which includes the pre-operative, intraoperative and post-operative fees.
- A wealth of experience in providing reliable foot care services to patients of all ages
- Specialists with the expertise to treat a wide range of foot problems
- Ability to offer tailor treatments to every patient’s individual needs
- Podiatrists and chiropodists who utilize sophisticated equipment and advanced techniques
A painful or deformed leg might hinder the movement of one. Foot surgery is the only mean through which the deformities can be fixed surgically.