Foot Surgery in Surrey, Dorking, Horsham, Crawley, Reigate,
Your search for a reliable clinic offering foot surgery in Dorking or Surrey ends here. Each foot surgeon of our team has years of experience in helping patients through personalised care. Whether a patient has an acute leg injury or suffering from some chronic disorder, our orthopaedic specialists will suggest the ideal surgery for you. They excel in treating all types of ankle and foot injuries with a complete focus on facilitating the patients a quick return to their daily activities. We have access to the latest technology in our clinic so each and every patient approaching us for foot surgery in Surrey can have complete peace of mind.
Few Foot Issues We Deal With
- Acute Foot Pain
- Ankle Fractures
- Foot Fractures
- Ankle Sprains
- Sports Injuries
- Joint Replacement
- Chronic Ankle Pain
- Claw Toe Deformities
- Inflammatory Joint Arthritis
- Congenital or Acquired Foot Deformities
Why Approach Us For Foot Surgery?
- Has helped numerous patients overcome their foot ailments for over 3 decades.
- Assess your issue thoroughly and inform you about the various treatment options.
- Rely on a fixed price treatment which includes the pre-operative, intra operative and post-operative fees.
A painful or deformed leg might hinder the movement of one. Foot surgery is the only mean through which the deformities can be fixed surgically.
Tel: +01306 883 332