Bunion Treatment in Dorking, Surrey
Orthopaedic specialists at Advanced Footcare Group have decades of experience in assessing the severity of your bunion before suggesting the ideal treatment option. Patients suffering from bunions caused due to arthritis are advised medications that can reduce the swelling and pain.
If the preliminary non-surgical treatments can’t relieve the pain and pressure of your bunion, we suggest you numerous surgical procedures and help you choose a technique which will suit your foot issue the best. Whichever bunion treatment in Surrey you opt for, we offer it at a fixed and affordable rate.
4 Easy Methods Of Bunion Treatments Offered By Us
- Removal of the swollen tissue from the big toe joint.
- Remove a part of the bone from the big toe to straighten it.
- Permanently join the bones of the affected area.
- Realign the long bone in the big toe joint to straighten out the abnormal angle.
Why Approach Advanced Footcare For Bunion Treatment in Dorking & Surrey?
- Our podiatrists have knowledge and expertise to deal with all sorts of bunions.
- Can offer affordable treatments to patients without private health insurance policies.
- Quote a single fee comprising of the pre-operative, intra operative and post-operative fees.
It is the protruding of tissues or bones around the big toe’s base. Gradually this big toe moves towards the smaller toes. Bunion generally affects people with flat feet or low arches.
For Bunion Treatment in Dorking & Surrey Call us at +01306 883 332